VP, Specialized Markets - Dallas, TX
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic VP, Specialized Markets that is open to Nationwide remote work, preferably within the central region of the US near a major airport. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
This leadership role provides the strategic direction for a national sales team that provides educational solutions to school districts inclusive of technology and print for grades pre-kindergarten through 12 (K-12).
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Develop, direct and execute customer centric sales strategy to achieve sales goals in assigned markets. Coach and strategize with sales teams on achievement of goal with focus on profitable products and high margin sales.
- Communicate closely with marketing and product development teams to create strategies, drive sales and provide market feedback as well as oversee product and sales training initiatives.
- Drive, delegate and coach the strategic execution of territory marketing plans, consultative selling strategies, effective presentations skills and product knowledge.
- Offer an increased level of services that improve educator effectiveness, assure success with MHSE offerings, and can be bundled or disaggregated to suit customer need.
- Retain, hire, reward, coach and develop a diverse management and sales team capable of building customer relationships and expanding market penetration.
The VP, Specialized Markets will be responsible for growing revenue in excess of $120M. Develop and execute sales and marketing strategies to achieve sales and profitability goals. Primary product lines are ELA, Intervention programs, Advance Placement, Platform in addition to Redbird and ALEKS brands.
What you'll need to be successful:
- BS/BA required; advanced degree or MBA preferred
- 15 years’ experience in successful sales management with print and digital
- Success with achieving sales goals in excess of $150M
- 10 years’ experience developing business plans, performing market analysis and building/managing budgets
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to drive innovation in teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Texas-Texas, Home, North America-United States-Illinois-Illinois, Home