New York State Sales Specialist - New York, Home, NY
McGraw-Hill Education has an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic State Sales Specialist for a remote opportunity based in New York. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the NY District Manager, the New York State Sales Specialist will serve to help advance existing opportunities and support the sales team in all aspects of growing our K-12 business across New York State.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Partner with the sales team to provide pilot/implementation support as well as to plan and deliver outstanding sales presentations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic partners and organizations across the state and leverage these partnerships to increase revenue.
- Coordinate between sales, marketing and the product teams on the development and implementation of state specific marketing campaigns and outreach initiatives.
- Partner with the sales team to coordinate and execute educational events, including workshops, symposiums, lunch & learns, etc.
- Work with Government Affairs and the District Manager on Key State Initiatives.
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
The School Education Group will provide a cell phone, laptop, home office equipment, as well as a company vehicle.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum three years of teaching experience (preferably K-5)
- Prefer at least three years of experience in a consulting, sales or a sales support role
- Strong understanding of the K-12 market environment and NYS Learning Standards
- Dynamic Presentation Skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and SalesForce.
- Must have versatile technology skills.
- Must be able to travel overnight often (40%+).
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here http://bit.ly/2zcMQZn to learn more!