Marketing Manager - World Languages - New York City, NY
McGraw Hill Education is looking for an experienced, strategic and innovative Sr. Marketing Manager to join our team working in our New York City or Dubuque, Iowa offices.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
· Develop and execute a comprehensive, strategic go-to-market plan.
· Work with product team colleagues to identify and evaluate digital product and service opportunities.
· Create and leverage content to support campaigns.
· Work with stakeholders to write and develop portfolio positioning and messaging in alignment with corporate strategy, and ensure these are effectively communicated to target audiences.
· Provide sales support to internal and external customers.
· Build relationships with key decision makers, current customers, and thought leaders.
· Conduct customer and internal-facing presentations on a regular basis in both live and virtual environments.
· Develop internal and external sales and training resources to help the organization promote the assigned portfolio, answer customer/rep inquiries, and troubleshoot special problems.
· Coordinate the development and maintenance of essential product information by working with team to develop accurate and current data for all products.
· Oversee annual conferences and event plans.
· Own tactical responsibility, at the direction of Marketing Director, related to implementation of digital strategies within top priority campaigns and messaging.
· Analyze market trends and potential market opportunities and participate in market research, market planning, and product development.
· Use data to drive decision making across portfolio and share best practices within team.
· Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in Spanish desired.
- Two or more years of client-facing Sales and/or Marketing experience, preferably in the field of education and/or technology.
- Strong understanding of emerging marketing trends, technologies (especially SFDC, Marketo), and integration strategies.
- Strong ability to identify, prioritize, and execute marketing objectives to grow market share, promote customer retention, and drive revenue.
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines, and on occasion, turn projects around in a short timeframe.
- Success in managing and delivering virtual and/or live events and conducting compelling presentations—both internally and externally.
- Successful track record working on integrated marketing programs with multiple stakeholders.
- The creativity and ingenuity needed to create content strategies that balance user needs with business requirements.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and desire to win.
- Energetic team player who is comfortable collaborating in a large, and often fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to make decisions and track ROI based on data and analytics.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 35%
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing Manager, in collaboration with the Marketing Director, Marketing Coordinator, Brand Manager, and a large cross-functional team, will be responsible for the go-to-market plan, strategy, and execution to exceed revenue goals. The marketing manager will direct all go-to-sales and go-to-market activities across a product portfolio that includes a mixture of established bestsellers and high-growth products. Based in New York City or Dubuque, Iowa, this role will manage the end-to-end marketing and sales activities, from initial product messaging creation through all aspects of marketing campaign development and execution to sales strategy, enablement, training, and sales tools. To support these objectives, the Marketing Manager will identify and deploy digital and direct marketing strategies to drive digital growth, including thought leadership campaigns and lead generation tactics, build relationships with customers, develop high impact events, maximize company presence at appropriate conferences and trade shows, help to create high quality marketing materials, along with additional demand generation activities to drive leads and support other team goals.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Iowa-Dubuque