Supply Chain Coordinator - Sydney, Australia
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Supply Chain Coordinator. In this role located in state-of-the art offices in the Sydney CBD, you will ensure efficient movement and accounting of all freight from Suppliers to MGH Warehouses, directly to customers and from the warehouse to the customer. The Supply Chain Coordinator will work in conjunction with the Inventory Manager and the Operations Manager to ensure effective administration of all 3rd Party Freight Forwarders, Suppliers and Warehouse functions, to maximize supply chain efficiencies
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Ensure inward shipments are received within the shortest possible time from point of invoice
- Maintain efficient and accurate records and ensure ERP is kept current at all times.
- Liaise with the warehouse for prompt resolution of any receiving and delivery issues.
- Manage all Australia and New Zealand domestic deliveries with nominated contractors
- Manage all export movements (including returns to suppliers) and ensure that all export regulations are followed and documentation prepared and supplied to freight forwarders.
- Monitor and report on freight forwarder and warehouse performance measures.
- Process and submit supplier claims for discrepancies in shipments.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a logistics or supply chain role or in shipping / transportation
- Possess a working knowledge of import and export shipping procedures and regulations
- Intermediate proficiency in MS office applications particularly in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- A self-starter able to work effectively in a team-based environment within a matrix structure
- Good understanding of warehouse operations and domestic distribution and experience dealing with third party suppliers is desirable
Supply Chain Coordinator must have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, in addition to digital document management experience and excellent attention to detail. Candidates who have the ability to manage multiple tasks and deliverables at any one time are most likely to succeed in this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!