Learning Technology Representative - North Carolina, Home, NC
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and self-motivated to join our team in the role of a Learning Technology Representative in North Carolina located in the Raleigh or Wilmington area. In this role, you will be responsible for driving digital product sales within an assigned territory. Our representatives engage their faculty and student customers as well as develop relationships with college bookstores.
What do our high achievers do every day? We Win!
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Grow the business and maximize the sales of higher education solutions.
- Build strong relationships with professors, faculty, and administrators - become their trusted advisor for higher education content and continuously identify new publishing opportunities.
- Collaborate with college bookstores and develop relationships with employees.
- Work with Editorial and Marketing departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
- Deliver sales presentations to small and large groups.
- Work with Sales Managers to ensure alignment with sales strategy.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Proven high-achiever with a track record of success.
- Strong aptitude for sales.
- Demonstrates winning attitude.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Articulate; Superior communication skills.
- Ability to travel.
Learning Technology Representative must have strong digital skills and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies. A candidate who has the ability to work in a dynamic/complex environment and poses an entrepreneurial spirit are most likely to succeed in this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!