National Sales Director, Literacy Intervention - Chicago, IL
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic National Sales Director, Literacy Intervention that is open to Nationwide remote work, preferably within the central region of the US near a major airport, reporting to the VP, National Sales. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Managing the National Literacy Intervention Team.
- Analyzing market landscape to determine target market.
- Refining messaging to connect with target audience.
- Providing inputs to specialized portfolio manager.
- Partnering with Core Curriculum team to broaden and deepen relationships in client districts.
- Driving revenue.
- Have fun doing so!
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ten plus years management experience.
- Ten plus years sales experience.
- Strong track record of achieving sales goals and targets.
- In-depth knowledge of how to use CRM (salesforce.com) for tracking rep activity, pipeline management, and forecasting.
- Strong analytical view of sales, sales activities, and customers and experience in reporting these back to management (dashboards, etc.).
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Must have a high level of proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint and ability to quickly learn internal databases.
- Excellent sales and financial analytical skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Travel as required.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!