Inside Sales Representative - Colorado, Home, CO
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Inside Sales Representative available to work Nationwide from your home office. This individual will support all inside sales representatives and management on attaining and surpassing quota by strategically working any given sales orientated task as directed by the Inside Sales Manager or Inside Sales Vice President.
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Attain and surpass sales goal with the proven ability to “advance” the sale and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
- To assist in attaining and surpassing the Inside Sales goal with the
- Develop understanding and knowledge of McGraw-Hill Prek-12i Programs.
- Proficiently use and adapt to multiple software programs, platforms and devices.
- Develop and maintain customer profiles, build new contacts/customers, identify and influence customer needs.
- Communicating internally and externally to influence sales.
- Work remotely fulltime with up to 20-30% travel.
- Targeted customer outreach by phone and email to build and maintain pipeline.
- Create and execute marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow through
- Prioritize customer base and ensure availability, visibility, and promotional activity with respect to that base
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or experience
- Education and or sales experience preferred.
- Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate).
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here http://bit.ly/2zcMQZn to learn more!
North America-United States