Curriculum Specialist - Arizona, Home, AZ
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Curriculum Specialist based remotely nationwide reporting to the Director of Professional Learning. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Foster relationships and leverage knowledge to increase sales.
- Conduct professional development and in-service training of all products for new and current users.
- Conduct Training for the internal sales force.
- Deliver highly effective sales presentations of our products to internal and external customers.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all products.
- Build strong relationships with sales team members.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of teaching experience.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and online/web-based tools.
- Must have versatile technology skills.
- Must be able to travel overnight often (85%).
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must live near a major metropolitan airport.
- Previous experience with curriculum development and selection preferred.
- Can develop a rapport with an audience and effectively and strategically respond to audience questions.
- Previous teaching experience with McGraw-Hill Direct Instruction and Open Court Reading Programs a plus.
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Curriculum Specialist the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States, North America-United States-California-California, Home, North America-United States-Tennessee-Tennessee, Home