Sales Support Assistant - Dubuque, IA
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Sales Support Assistant. In this role, you will assist and help support Learning Technology Representatives, District Managers, and Digital Learning Consultants in all areas of administrative tasks and sales support. Primary tasks include supporting instructor requests and course needs such as digital account creation, sample requests, access to instructor resources etc. Assist in the resolution of bookstore and instructor problems. Administer pilots; rebuild Connect courses, creating sales kits and email campaigns.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Administrative Support: Digital account creation, sample copies, access to instructor resources, creation of combos, course cartridge requests, track shipments, check stock levels, direct to student setups, SFDC maintenance
- Assist in the resolution of bookstore and instructor problems: Assist Learning Technology Representative and/or instructor with bookstore order issues, facilitate resolution of technical problems through CXG, assist with the resolution of student access code problems.
- Support selling initiative: Write, proof and email marketing messages, pull together promotional material, training material and sales kits, setup digital pilots, rebuild Connect courses for new editions
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Excellent problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Embody the work ethic and personality that thrives in a fast-paced culture with shifting priorities
- Displays and acts with initiative, integrity, and professionalism
- Sales or Sales Support experience
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!