Customer Service Product Specialist - Blacklick, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Customer Service Product Specialist in our Blacklick, OH office. Does this sound like you?
At McGraw Hill Education, we believe service is our strength. As a Customer Service Product Specialist, you will be part of our Customer Service Order Management (CSOM) team providing world class customer service and support to our customers.
The Product Specialist position is responsible for providing advanced product information and recommendations to an underserved customer base to improve student success outcomes.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Listening to customer needs and providing product recommendations and information to best service the educational needs of their students based on their educational setting
- Place orders and provide price and availability information
- Research service issues to support the customer
- Work on special projects as assigned and be McGraw-Hill ambassadors to our front-line phone representatives
- Primary contact with customers is via phone or e-mail
What you'll need to be successful:
- Highly motivated self-starter focused on the needs of the customer
- 100% committed to the best customer experience
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent listening, problem solving and communication skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Education preferred but not required
- Experience working in a K - 12 educational environment including teaching and/or home schooling desired but not required
- Familiar with educational terminology like scope and sequence, supplemental, RTI, differentiated instruction, Lexile levels, emergent literacy, norm-reference, criterion-reference, etc.
You can unlock your potential by working at McGraw-Hill Education. Come grow with us! Click here to learn more!