Talent Acquisition Operations Co-Op - Columbus, OH
The Talent Acquisition Operations Co-Op will provide professional support to the global Talent Acquisition and Culture and Talent teams by assisting with recruitment marketing, diversity outreach and change management for improving our talent strategy. In addition, this co-op will assist with several Talent Acquisition projects, which includes enabling best practices, streamlining processes and enhancing global operation systems.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Assist to design the best social outreach programs for the MHE Talent Acquisition team. This includes design of recruitment marketing templates, posts and messaging for all Talent Acquisition platforms.
- Work to capture and analyze data to help better make informed talent decisions around recruitment processes and talent trends.
- Run routine reports out of Smashfly and Taleo to allow the team to assess performance against goals and to ensure compliance.
- Partner with TA Operations to implement system and compliance training for the recruiting team.
- Assist in developing and maintaining TA Operations guidelines and procedures.
- Participate in projects as directed by the Director of Talent Acquisition and help to influence change behavior across teams.
- Assist in other areas as needed to support the global Talent Acquisition team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field as a rising junior.
- Must have completed sophomore level course work.
- Excellent oral and communication skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Experience in quantitative, data-driven analysis.
- Ability to work 20 hours per week during the school term and 40 hours per week over the summer period.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!