Customer Experience Analyst - Blacklick, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Customer Experience Analyst in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
The Customer Experience (CE) Analyst works in partnership with the DTS Supervisor to drive low customer effort resulting in exceptional customer experiences. The CE Analyst will utilize their digital tech support experience to measure, analyze and evaluate transactions across the digital tech support team. The Analyst will also lead calibration sessions and identifies both transactional and process trends across the department.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Evaluates agent transactions and measures performance, providing feedback to leadership teams across DTS in a timely and efficient manner.
- Lead calibration sessions across multiple departments within DTS.
- Identify trends and potential process issues as they relate to the overall customer experience from evaluations and customer survey results.
- Sustains in the development of various survey reports and generates them on an as needed basis.
- Leads motivational themes to aid in the improvement of performance across DTS.
- Models The McGraw-Hill Companies core competencies.
- The CE Analyst must adhere to meeting or exceeding Customer Service Key Performance Indicators, Quality, Production and Innovations metrics.
- Maintains and further develops a strong knowledge of all the core processes and procedures within DTS.
- The CE Analyst will from time to time, be asked to take inbound tier 1 calls as needed by the DTS Supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Consistently identifying issues across multiple contact types.
- Presenting and accepting feedback in a constructive manner and dealing with disputes.
- Ability to address various audiences at all levels within the business.
- Determining when to act on a situation or escalate situation/issue to Supervisors or a functional area Manager.
- Identifies problem areas with individual contacts and helps to find trends to improve customer experience.
What you'll need to be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, continued education and/or relevant experience preferred
- Maintain an average quality score for performance of 90% or above within a 6-month period
- 5 to 7 years customer service/order management or contact center experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience within at least one of the following Customer Service Order Management functions: DME, DTS, Online implementation, Customer Service, Support Services, Returns and Order Management
- Be in good attendance standing within a 12-month period
- Exhibits leadership qualities and skills
- Must be able to bring a group to consensus
- Advanced knowledge and experience with MHE business systems, a plus
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills
- Advanced understanding of ConnectED, SFDC and SFDC KNOWLEDGE BASE, AMT, Glencoe.com and Acuity
- Exhibits strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated advanced skills to multi-task
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated organization skills
- Must work well independently and as part of a team
- Proficient at offering constructive feedback
- Adheres to assigned workload activity deadlines
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong understanding of the functions and interactions between internal departments
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!