Enterprise Account Manager - Missouri, Home, MO
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Product & Enterprise Account Executive in our Private Sector Education division working remotely based and is responsible for enterprise, institutional, and adoption level sales as well as driving marketing efforts at assigned Private Sector Education National Accounts.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Qualify, develop and close new business opportunities for Enterprise Sales across all McGraw-Hill enterprise solutions including Tegrity, ALEKS PPL, Connect, Learn Smart, and SimNet.
- Build new sales pipeline with teamed Learning Solutions Consultant to hit joint territory business goals
- Prepare sales proposals and RFP responses
- Direct internal sales teams to ensure advancement of initiatives and implementations
- Manage existing contracts and develop new contracts with partnered institutions.
- Evaluate opportunities
- Articulate and promote the company vision and the strategic benefits to potential clients.
- Communicate key corporate initiatives and strategies with account management team
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize initiatives, and execute for demanding clients
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Year proven successful sales background preferably in private sector education
- Higher Ed Digital/software sales experience (Strongly preferred)
- Ability to lead and manage simultaneous projects
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written)
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
The Enterprise Account Executive will be an individual who is comfortable at obtaining and conducting C-Level presentations with the goal creating large scale consultative selling opportunities. The proper candidate will display the ability to simultaneously work independently, lead sales initiative teams, and use the expertise and experience of colleagues to advance opportunities.
We offer a competitive salary, a bonus plan, and top-notch benefits. In addition we provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Kansas-Kansas, Home, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Jersey, Home, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Pennsylvania, Home