Summer Intern - Seattle, WA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategicin our Seattle, WA office.
The Higher Ed Science, Engineering and Math intern hired for this position will learn about product development and product management in a Learning Science company. It is essential that the candidate of this position have efficient time management skills, the ability to analyze and present data, and have excellent communication skills.
- Develop and conduct market research studies.
- Develop and test workflows for scaling production of digital content.
- Prepare and finalize print and digital components of textbook content for production.
- Prepare and finalize textbook agnostic digital content for production.
- Work on metadata development and tag content with appropriate metadata.
- Participate in team meetings.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Successfully completed at least 1-year of college level mathematics.
- Knowledge of software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Doc, Google Sheets, and SnagIt (or other image capture tools).
- Accurate and effective time management.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate competence in college level mathematics.
- Aptitude for data analysis and organizing large quantities of data.
- Detail oriented.
- Possess problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work in a team environment
- If you're interested in this position, submit your resume. We'll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we'll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education.
- This is your time to shine! If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!