Intern: MBA Project Management - Burr Ridge, IL
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategicin our Burr Ridge, IL office.
The Higher Ed Program Management Intern will learn about day-to-day program management in a publishing/edTech environment and contribute directly to ongoing strategic product management plans for higher ed products. The Intern will work closely with the Program Management team and the MHHE Chief Product Officer. The majority of time will be spent observing, contributing, and potentially leading various projects or deliverables for McGraw-Hill Education. Additionally, take on Strategy Projects across MHHE, to define and size a market opportunity, assess the risk and provide recommendation(s).
What you'll need to be successful:
· MBA Student
· BA Degree in Business Strategy and Project Management
· 2-5 years of work experience
· Project Management Certification - preferred
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
· Solid technical skills including fluency in MS Office.
· Analytical thinker with strong collaboration skills.
· Results oriented with a sense of urgency.
· Desire to learn, ask questions and challenge conventional thinking.
· Always acts with the highest level of ethics and integrity.
· Experience with project management programs, such as SmartSheet.
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago