Digital Course Developer - London, United Kingdom
We have a new opportunity for a results-focused, articulate and data-driven Digital Course Developer that will work closely with key stakeholders to execute on product development processes and improve the user experience for competitive advantage. Based from London, you will work with an international team on one of our core products, Connect2. Helping to execute on product vision, you will have a deep understanding of the learning capabilities of our platforms and products and keep abreast of learning and teaching trends.
Our new Digital Course Developer will work to agreed product schedules and maintain visibility throughout the business. You will promote and maintain scheduling and budgeting controls ensuring reliable and real-time business data and transparency whilst managing within project budgets.
Your contribution to the team will include:
- Conducting internal content management and quality assurance for all stages of the courseware process.
- Managing developmental costs by working closely within established product specifications and ensuring high quality standards.
- Tracking project progress during each stage to reach desired go-to-market dates whilst managing timely communication of any risks to internal stakeholders.
- Effective coaching and management of external vendors to produce courses that are aligned to the overall business vision and strategy. This will include training and support for content development within our platforms.
- Sharing feedback and specifications for platform needs related to courseware and participating in business acceptance testing.
- Contributing to digital optimisation efforts by embracing new technologies and establishing and improving processes for working with them.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience of working in a publishing, education, technology or other relevant industry with a focus on content development and/or instructional design.
- Technical experience on platforms and in content development/production would be preferable.
- The ability to manage multiple, competing projects across a variety of market sectors.
- The willingness to acquire and analyse market knowledge and insight.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalised learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. If you are persistent, have outstanding communication and relationship building skills, and impeccable time management, we want to talk to you.