Media Operations Summer Intern - Dubuque, IA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Media Operationsin our Dubuque, IA office.
· Assist Media Operations and Archive teams with various technical projects as assigned
· Test products and registration processes for those products
· Verify product setups, inclusive access offer setups, private and instutional offer setups
· Update data and tracking information
· Review product demo sites and programs.
· Take on projects under the direction of archivists and/or Media Operations team personnel as needed.
A successful candidate will have:
· Excellent oral and especially written communications skills.
· Strong analytic and process skills.
· An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
· Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· A background in IT or a strong interest in IT – a background in IT Programming is helpful (you will not be writing programs)
· Ability to work independently
· Experience in software testing or a software testing environment
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!