Content Operations Summer Intern - Dubuque, IA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Content Operationsin our Dubuque, IA office.
· Review McGraw-Hill digital products for image compliance. Track and report on image use in digital products.
· Review corrections to eBooks implemented by McGraw-Hill vendors to validate corrections. Work with vendor as needed to implement additional fixes.
· Assist the Content Operations team with completing special projects and all other requests.
· Have working knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS office suite products.
A successful candidate will have:
· Undergraduate student.
· Excellent oral and especially written communications skills.
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
· An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
· Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· Comfort with technology.
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!