Small Accounts Representative - Texas, Home, TX
McGraw-Hill School Education, a division of McGraw-Hill Education and the leading provider of print and digital educational materials for Grades K-12, is looking for a Small Accounts Representative to market and sell a wide variety of instructional materials to private and charter schools in South Texas.
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Attain and surpass sales goal with the proven ability to “advance” the sale and build customer relationships to maintain and expand market penetration.
- Develop understanding and knowledge in the area of digital innovation: develop expertise in this area.
- Proficiently use and adapt to multiple software programs, platforms and devices.
- Create and execute marketing and strategic territory plans, with excellent organization and follow-through.
- Prioritize customer base and ensure availability, visibility, and promotional activity with respect to that base.
- Develop and maintain customer profiles, build new contacts/customers, identify and influence customer needs.
- Communicate internally and externally to influence sales, marketing, and product development strategies.
- Learn independently; conduct research, synthesize and apply information from a variety of resources.
- Work remotely while traveling up to 25% of the time - by ground.
- Manage company resources, including the company-provided vehicle, company credit card and home office and computer equipment.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two years’ experience in teaching/sales.
- Microsoft software skills: Outlook and Power Point (basic), Word and Excel (intermediate).
- Exhibit excellent presentation skills for all types of audiences.
- Able to lift and move up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Valid driver's license.
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Small Account Representatives the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!