Learning Solutions Consultant - Toronto, ON
McGraw-Hill Education draws on its more than 100 years of educational expertise to offer print and digital solutions to improve learning outcomes. Our vision is to unlock the full potential of each learner by creating a highly personalized learning experience that prepares students for the world that awaits.
We are now hiring a Learning Solutions Consultant in our Higher Education Division. This position is located in Toronto.
Come work for a forward-thinking organization that offers you the opportunity to:
- Work on the forefront of educational technology to support the evolving needs of the Higher Education market in Canada
- Join a diverse team consisting of new and experienced sales professionals
- Fast track your career development with excellent training and mentorship resources
- Work with Marketing and Product Management teams to execute strategies
- Enjoy the flexibility of running your own home office while still working in a team environment
- Be a part of an International team with potential opportunities to work and travel outside of Canada
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Represent McGraw-Hill Education in an assigned territory.
- Create value and grow revenue by analyzing and addressing customer needs (student, professor, and educational institution)
- Make effective sales presentations and product demonstrations
- Drive the integration of McGraw-Hill Education’s digital solutions to address customer needs
- Effectively liaise with Marketing, Product Management, and the Digital Solutions team
- Develop and maintain a systematic calling plan and an up-to-date database of customer and sales information.
- Identify product & services development opportunities with the help & direction of the Product, Marketing and Sales Management Teams.
- Contribute to regular field reports and forecasting information to your Manager.
Learning Solutions Consultants must have strong organizational, communication and analytical skills, in addition to creative problem-solving ability and excellent attention to detail. Candidates who can demonstrate the ability to conduct consultative conversations about learning science are most likely to succeed in this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated passion for technology–enabled educational solutions
- Sales experience preferred
- The ability to excel through change
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic knowledge of Course Management Systems is desirable (Eg: Blackboard, Sakai, D2L)
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!