Digital Solutions Consultant - All-Canada - Remote, Canada
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Digital Solutions Consultant working remotely in Canada.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Create customer value and grow revenue by effectively analyze customer needs (student, professor, and educational institution), synthesize gathered information, recommend digital solutions that will deliver desired results, and provide personalized implementation plans and support, both for new customers as well as existing customers not currently using our digital solutions.
- Maintain and grow existing digital customer relationships by ensuring a positive customer experience through implementation plans and support through effective training of MHE digital products.
- Work with Learning Solutions Consultant to identify and engage with existing customers to leverage our market-leading digital learning solutions.
- Provides implementation plan and on-going support for performance pilots and class tests
- Hosts scheduled webinars for customers throughout the year
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com; Tracks sales status updates, logs all cases and tasks to ensure internal visibility of activities and utilizes Chatter to ensure key customer information is recorded for all stakeholders
- Build strong and trusted relationship with LSC’s, RLSM’s, Enterprise Solutions Manager and Connect/LS Marketing Team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma ideally in Business
- 1 plus yeas of digital/software sales experience with proven track record of achieving/exceeding targets
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer centric
- Demonstrated passion and interest in technology–enabled educational solutions
- Self-starter with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- The ability to excel through change.
- Microsoft Office Applications Proficiency (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to demonstrate technology enabled solutions is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Learning Management Systems Desirable (eg. Blackboard, Moodle, D2L)
The Digital Solutions Consultant is tasked with driving deeper digital usage with MHE customers by delivering world class digital implementation training and support that will ensure customers realize the full benefits of the solution adopted. The EDSC will contribute to increasing digital activations and usage through digital sales conversions, driving deeper digital usage and increasing renewal rates with existing MHE customers. The EDSC will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders including National Digital Solutions Manager, Marketing, Product Management and Sales Leadership to support and deliver strategic initiatives and national results.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!