Enterprise Account Manager - Connecticut, Home, CT
McGraw Hill Education is looking for an experienced, innovative, strategic candidate to join our team in the role of Enterprise Account Manager in our Private Sector Education division working remotely based in the Northeast (Maine, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Massachusetts or Upstate New York) and is responsible for enterprise, institutional, and adoption level sales as well as driving marketing efforts at assigned 2-year and 4-year accounts. Does this sound like you?
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Develop and execute strategy to grow enterprise revenue at assigned accounts
- Meet with institutional leadership around strategic initiatives and needs in order to identify opportunity for new enterprise services and revenue.
- Engage with Enterprise implementation team to ensure operational and implementation excellence across the assigned accounts.
- Serve as primary point of contact for all executive and leadership staff at the assigned accounts, and work across MHHE to provide prompt and through service and follow-up.
- Engage with Regional VP and Sales leadership to optimize sales efforts and results via collaboration with other members of the sales team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- BA/BS degree required
- 5-8 year’s experience in educational sales or similar role, with proven track record of success.
- Multi-stakeholder & Enterprise sales experience preferred.
We offer a competitive salary, a bonus plan, and top-notch benefits. In addition we provide the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Massachusetts, Home