Content Licensing Intern - Dubuque, IA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Content Licensingin our Dubuque, IA office.
· Assist Product Operations team with completing special projects and all other requests.
· Write and edit materials to standards and templates/models.
· Have working knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS office suite products.
· Work with product teams to locate contracts
· Spot review videos to identify third party content
· Input data regarding video assets into GPS asset library
· Input contract terms for video assets as directed by Content Licensing team
A successful candidate will have:
· Excellent oral and especially written communications skills.
· Strong analytic and process skills.
· An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
· Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!