Summer Intern: Enterprise/Professional Services - Burr Ridge, IL
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Enterprise/Professional Servicesin our Burr Ridge, IL office.
· Creation and documentation of scalable processes to support the expansion of Inclusive Access at key accounts
· Reporting of data elements from SalesForce.com and other internal MHE systems to support Inclusive Access expansion
· Review of billing procedures for potential operational efficiency gains
· Develop communication plans to MHE sales team, based upon taking complex information and creating succinct internal messaging
· Creation of templates and/or automated reporting to help support accurate tracking of sales data
A successful candidate will have:
· Excellent oral and especially written communications skills.
· Strong analytic and process skills.
· An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
· Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
The McGraw-Hill Higher Education intern will work directly with the Enterprise/Professional Services team to create repeatable & scalable processes for some of MHE’s most strategic accounts.
Enterprise/Professional Services focuses on Higher Education accounts which are centrally managed and tend to make content decisions at an administrative level. This internship position will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales Operations, with additional collaboration from the Director of Solutions Architecture and VP of Professional Services.
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago