Sales Operations Specialist - Burr Ridge, IL
The School Education Group, a division of McGraw-Hill Education and the leading provider of print and digital educational materials for Grades PreK-12, is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to process requests for the Sales Field from our Burr Ridge, IL office.
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Upon request by direct Sales Representative via phone or email, create quotes, samples, pilots, and free with orders.
- Convert Leads generated via national or local marketing efforts and convert them to contacts within SFDC.
- Troubleshoot Orders, which may contain sale orders, samples, free with orders, or pilot, when requested by Sales Representative.
- Work with sales and CSOM leaders on process improvements
- Establish and maintain relationships with Direct Sales, gaining confidence and trust
- Ability to communicate information quickly, accurately and at the appropriate level of detail for the sales organization and customers both verbally and in writing
- Thoroughly understand policies and procedures
- Respond and help produce several applications and proposals simultaneously in a fast pace and hectic environment where high volume sales are at stake.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience and understanding of industry and how educational products are sold and delivered
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated success with achieving service level expectations and or fast paced environments
- Data processing with speed and accuracy
- Exceptional analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Entry level Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet/Intranet
- Able to use SFDC or similar tracking tool
- Demonstrated ability to form solid relationships at all levels
- Knowledge of internal systems such as Oracle, Product Data Hub, Enterprise Data Warehouse and Sales Force are a plus.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!