Finance Intern - Burr Ridge, IL
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Financein our Burr Ridge, IL office.
- Help in closing the financials for month-ends
- Help document financial controls and procedures in the company
- Prepare analysis for financial trends in the business
- Prepare analytical presentations for management review
- Update database and Tableau reporting for the finance teams
A successful candidate will have:
- An MBA or be in their Senior Year working towards a degree in Finance or Accounting
- Have computer acumen
- Strong Excel skills – working with databases, formulas and pivot tables a plus
- An ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Tableau a plus
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!