Intern, Business Product Manager - New York City, NY
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
New York City, NY US
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategicin our New York office.
- Learn how our customers (students and instructors) at higher education institutions use our Connect learning and assessment platform.
- Test functionality before it is released to our live site to ensure features are operating as expected.
- Document issues, clearly and completely explaining them in writing for people for whom English may not be a first language.
- Lean to use industry-standard tools to accomplish the above, including Jira, Confluence, and salesforce.com
- Leverage internal data and analytics tools to conduct analysis in support of short and mid-term business initiatives.
- Conduct analysis and make recommendations for the creation of new business process workflows or improvements to existing process workflows.
A successful candidate will have:
- This is extremely detail-oriented work, which requires strong problem solving and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to both take direction and operate independently.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills -- ability to understand the big picture and identify supporting details.
- Ability to prioritize work and estimate completion time frames.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume and, if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- I you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!