Product Marketing: Internship - Dubuque, IA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Product Marketingin our Dubuque, IA office.
· Assist Product Marketing team with completing special projects and all other requests.
· Write and edit marketing materials to standards and templates/models.
· Have working knowledge of Excel, Word and other MS office suite products.
A successful candidate will have:
· Undergraduate student, entering 3rd or 4th year of higher education with a focus on Marketing or a related field
· Excellent oral and especially written communications skills
· Strong analytic and process skills
· An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
· Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!