Product Developer - Noida, India
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. McGraw-Hill Education has offices across North America, India, China, Europe, the Middle East and South America, and makes its learning solutions available in nearly 60 languages. For additional information, visit
We currently have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Product Developer- Test Preparation based in Noida, India.
The purpose of the position is to develop and manage new products for the Test Prep Division.
· List management
· Author management
· New author acquisition
· New books acquisition
· Research and development of new products/books
· Market/competition knowledge/analysis
· Taking projects to completion – print publishing/digital publishing
· Preparing Proposal Documents
· Presentation to management on new projects/proposals
· Product presentations at the NSM
· Meeting the divisions GM %ages on the products/projects
- College Certificate or Bachelor's degree
· Alteast 2+ years of relevant experience
- Financial and data-management experience
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem-solve across a wide range of stakeholders
- Skilled at prioritizing and balancing multiple projects, managing and meeting competing deadlines
- Comfortable and flexible in participating in change management initiatives
· If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume.
· We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
· After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
· If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
We hope your career with us will be a long and happy one!