Logistics Assistant - Sydney, Australia
Req ID :
Date Posted :
Job Type :
Job Category :
Sydney, Australia AU
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Logistics Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the Operations team to enable greater efficiencies within the Supply Chain and to assist the team to provide increased level of service to both internal and external customers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Efficient and accurate recording of shipment details and ETAs in TMS and on logs
- Producing daily Inbound shipment report and distributing to the warehouse and other internal parties
- Update tracking logs and databases with tracking and invoice details.
- Process 3PL, freight forwarder and transport invoices against agreed tariff cards.
- Obtain internal sign-offs for Supplier Claims.
- Creating and finalizing Supplier Claims in the system and submitting to the supplier
- Scan and add all invoices, shipments and purchasing documentation for the Operations department to the on-line archiving system.
- File and archive all hard copy documents as per agreed process
- KPI reporting
- Assist with any ad hoc project work.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Higher School Certificate or equivalent
- Previous experience in administration work
- Supply Chain Knowledge would be seen as an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Excel Skills
Logistics Assistant must have the ability to multitask and manage various priorities. Also have the analytical abilities and a practical approach to problem solving. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!