Associate Marketing Manager, Intervention & Acceleration Portfolio - Columbus, OH
MHE has an exceptional opportunity for an Associate Marketing Manager, Intervention and Acceleration Portfolio, and is based in Columbus, Ohio. The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for project management and administration supporting the development, communication, and execution of market- and customer-facing strategies, programs and tactics to nurture brand preference and affinity, drive demand generation, create an excellent customer experience, support retention, and grow customer lifetime value. Support the MHE K-12 Intervention and Acceleration portfolio’s business objectives, including revenue growth and market share expansion for print-based programs, digital subscription (SaaS) and platform products, and professional services.
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Assist team in executing high-impact marketing strategies, campaigns, initiatives, and events based on quarterly and annual plans and budgets
- Manage tactics, resources, and schedules to ensure timely and flawless execution and delivery working with marketing communications teams, product marketing, external agencies, and other professionals
- Write and edit copy, and manage creative production for content, promotional, and thought leadership assets including: collateral, pitch decks, white papers, ebooks, interactive web apps, product videos, customer kits, motion graphics, infographics, banners, giveaways, and display graphics
- Write and schedule email invitations and registration pages for webinars and virtual events; manage presenters and content, coordinate and schedule webinar platform, manage and produce webinars, post and amplify on-demand webinars, and conduct follow-up marketing to registrants
- Assist in researching paid media opportunities; execute contracts, schedule, produce, and submit digital and print ads and content for advertorials, sponsorships, and syndication
- Write email and landing page content; schedule e-mail, triggered nurture, and direct marketing campaigns; manage target list development, list import, and sales lead integration with marketing automation to maximize lead conversion and pipeline acceleration
- Work with product and sales teams, and customer contacts, to manage the creation and production of written and published case studies and customer success videos
- Support the execution of paid search (PPC) campaigns including search terms, adwords and remarketing
- Coordinate website updates, enhancements and promotions for websites and microsites; manage social media initiatives and promotions including posts, blogs, and social media, and public relations
- Provide sales enablement support for national campaigns, conferences and events, account-based marketing tactics, sales tools, overlay team initiatives, and regional marketing and sales strategies
- Manage content licensing for all developed marketing executions; administer account allocation, budgets, insertion orders, purchase orders, contracts, and payments
- Track and measure marketing performance and ROI by analyzing metrics and traffic reports; advise and act on ways to continually optimize effectiveness
- Promote and communicate campaigns, content assets, and cross-program initiatives internally via email, intranets, and e-newsletters
- Follow and enhance best practices, standards, quality assurance, and processes to continually drive efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Advertising, or Marketing required
- 3-4 years’ successful experience in Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing or related Marketing functions
- Marketing domain knowledge of campaigns, project management, digital marketing, creative production, writing and editing, interactive and video production, and events
- Highly organized work style with a high standard of excellence and ability to multi-task; rigorous attention to detail and exceptional communication, prioritization, resource cultivation and allocation, and time management expertise
- Familiarity with graphics, illustration, video, blog, and website production, vendors, and tools
- Strong ability to liaise and work proactively with all levels of the organization, customers, influencers, consultants, and agencies
- Metrics-driven mindset with solid analytical, reporting, and project and process optimization skills
- Experience and working proficiency with Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, SharePoint), marketing automation and CRM, webinar/event platforms, project management, and reporting tools
- Some domestic travel (10%) may be required for meetings, customer visits, and events.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!