Sr Manager, Talent Acquisition - Columbus, OH
McGraw Hill Education is a place where you can unlock your potential. We have a newly created opportunity for a Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition based in our Columbus, Ohio office. In this role, you will lead a small team of recruiters and coordinators to successfully manage end to end recruiting activities across North America. This unique leadership role will help drive talent attraction and candidate experience projects.
In this role, you will be focused on these key responsibilities:
- Implement tools and procedures that will streamline the recruiting process including specific focus on requisition management, service level agreements and recruiter scorecards.
- Manage the core activities of the TA function for all business units in North America. In particular, drive improvements to requisition fill volume, aged requisitions and recruiter performance.
- Build internal relationships with HR Business Partners and hiring managers to ensure resolution of escalated issues, understand headcount planning targets and deliver appropriate reporting.
- Partner with the global TA leadership team to build McGraw-Hill Education’s capacity to compete for top talent through projects like Talent Attraction, College Recruiting, Diversity Recruiting and Systems Effectiveness.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in HR with a minimum of 5 years managing a recruiting team.
- Experience should include success in managing recruiting programs and leading high performing teams.
- Results-oriented with demonstrated strategic thinking, innovation, flexibility in dealing with changing and ambiguous situations.
- Stellar written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate and deal with all levels in the organization in a clear, timely and effective manner.
- Excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
- Strong leadership skills including communication, delivery of results, consultative skills, partnership skills and team building.
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. We are focused on delivering the most value to the company and to our people through various programs such as wellness, philanthropy and total rewards.
Our core values and culture are a direct link to the company mission and who we are. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition leader that contributes to the success of our business and cultural transformation. Are you ready to unlock your full potential? Then we want to hear from you, click apply now!