Digital Learning Consultant - California, Home, CA
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Digital Learning Consultant remotely. This position will drive digital revenue with Private Sector schools.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Partner with technology leaders and administration at the institutional level to close large digital adoptions and drive implementation of MGH digital offerings with Private Sector customers.
- Travel to conduct technology product presentations and training workshops for key adoptions. Must be effective at presenting across multiple levels, from the C-level to the instructor level.
- Provide leadership and sales coaching at the district level, support District Sales Manager’s initiatives
- Lead regional/assist with national technology training of McGraw-Hill Higher Education sales reps and customers.
- Take the lead in assisting with troubleshooting and technical Support for Institutional Customers
- Qualify technology, multimedia and digital content opportunities at the highest institutional level
- Contribute to technology product market research and provide feedback and ideas to enhance product development
What you’ll need to be successful:
- A minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience
- Experience presenting technology products
- High level of motivation, works well with minimal direction, quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Leadership skills/Experience, be able to communicate effectively
- Travel is required (40% to 50% overnight dates throughout the year /travel throughout the assigned district which includes the Western states, Texas and Florida.
- Industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
Our Digital Learning Consultants are responsible for driving digital product sales and implementation within an assigned district. We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus plan, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Digital Learning Consultants the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!