Sr. Director, National Urban Educational Team - California, Home, CA
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Senior Director, National Urban Educational Team preferred in the adoption states of California and Texas from a remote home office, but open nationwide as well. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
- Research district background, initiatives, and achievement data to better position McGraw-Hill Education solutions to meet specific client needs
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of McGraw-Hill Education products in order to use district data to make recommendations to the field, marketing/academic design, and external partnership groups
- Liaise with internal sales and portfolio teams to provide voice of the customer feedback and inform State Adoption and Open Territory curriculum needs
- Assist Field Teams with crafting customer-centric solutions in a variety of formats to provide compelling presentations and increase revenue capture
- Attend conferences and increase McGraw-Hill Education presence with professional organizations to gather information on the latest educational trends.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Master's Degree or Ph.D. in education or reading related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience
- Outstanding presentation skills, experience presenting to large groups a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Facilitation skills, professionalism, and creativity
- Deep knowledge of state, national, and College and Career Readiness standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with employees and customers at all levels, including the ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a travel schedule and must be able and willing to travel to customer sites 65-75% of the time
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including some weekend and evening work
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Familiarity with personal computer operating systems and applications, as well as knowledge of Internet concepts (bandwidth, video streaming, etc.)
- Practice with PC troubleshooting, experience with MAC a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of Prezi, Camtasia, and Brainsharks is a plus
- Global Presence, Operational Excellence, and ability to Re-Imagine Learning
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States, North America-United States-Texas-Texas, Home