Team Coordinator - Columbus, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Team Coordinator based in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
The Team Coordinator will work the SFDC queue (or other intake software) and assign cases to the solution architects based on schedules and expertise. They will communicate to answer generic information questions and assist in scheduling initial calls with districts.
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Maintains group workflow by prioritizing and assigning integration requests; routing information requests and developing reporting procedures
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices;
- Assists in resolving workflow problems by analyzing information; identifying and communication solutions.
- Maintains rapport with Sales Team and Integration Team by setting priorities and resolving problem situations.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains continuity of work operations by documenting and communicating needed actions to management; discovering irregularities; determining continuing needs.
- Completes administrative projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources and recommending re-deployment of designated resources.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Organizational Astuteness, ability to Manage Processes, suggest Process Improvements, and assist in Reporting
- Change Management experience, ability to Support Innovation, and Develop Standards
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with expert proficiency in Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of SFDC or similar system
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!