Regional Marketing Manager - Columbus, OH
McGraw-Hill Education School Group is looking for an account-based marketer, Regional Marketing Manager, who can drive pipeline through integrated marketing campaigns.
The ideal marketer is innovative, motivated and should be both operational and strategic. This position will work to design integrated marketing campaigns focused on targeted (high value) accounts – accounts that are likely to buy. The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing a multitude of marketing programs – including: account intelligence gathering, demand creating, reputation support and sales enablement - all in the agreed-upon large accounts to support sales goals.
- Partner with sales leadership to identify key (high-value) accounts, as well as key influencers and decision makers within these accounts.
- Research the key (high-value) accounts and design campaigns specifically for them, making every touchpoint along the buyer’s journey highly personalized.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product marketing, regional (field) marketing, relationship marketing and marketing operations to establish campaign workflows.
- Produce weekly reports on campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimization.
- 4+ years in a Demand Generation role, preferably with ABM experience
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Tools and Technology
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Sales and other stakeholders
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Strong process-orientation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into action plan and deliverables.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!