Manager, Integration and Pilot Support - Blacklick, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Manager, Integration & Pilot Support in our Columbus, OH office. Does this sound like you?
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Hire, train, monitor performance and provide coaching and feedback.
- Manage time off, schedules, and set assignments for the team.
- Develop metrics and KPI’s
- Set vision for the team, communicate business updates and keep the team up to date on new policies and procedures
- They will provide updates throughout MHE on Integration and Pilot KPI’s and other happenings.
- Collaborate with Digital Solutions (DS) leadership team on building out new processes for escalation with both the DS and the DPG Enablement team.
- Stay up to date and proficient on new advancements and architecture solutions for school districts as it relates to integration technologies and approach.
- Take escalated calls, emails from customers who are not happy about their digital integration.
- Troubleshoot complex digital integration issues alongside the specialist when necessary.
- Participate in Integration specific initiatives and projects.
- Communicates with Digital Solutions on a regular basis to stay current on new integration processes or recently converted customers.
- The candidates may be expected to travel on-site to visit the customer locations when necessary.
- Ensures the team is following standard operating procedures and processes are documented.
- They will be required to be the spokesperson for the team (that could mean developing presentations for various leaders across the company).
Integration customers are typically high-value districts who bring in a substantial amount of revenue, the satisfaction of these customers and their digital integration experience is critical to their likelihood of repurchasing with MHE. There is high visibility with digital integrations so additional time will be necessary to communicate, communicate, and communicate the happening of this department and how they are servicing customers. Relationship building with sales and sales leadership will be critical as well.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Leadership skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- Experience developing salesforce reporting, dashboards, and KPI’s
- Strong ability to develop relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of database concepts and file transfer processes
- Strong operational background and who enjoys setting up new processes and procedures
- Strong level of knowledge with excel and csv file format
- Experience with API or digital architecture a plus
- Proven ability to troubleshooting
- Natural curiosity
- Attention to detail skills
- Creative or Solution Oriented Thinker
- Problem Solver – loves complex problems
- Ability to make hiring and firing decisions
- Handle P&L responsibility for ~$900K annually
- Able to come up with work around solutions and/or different ways to solve customer problems as it relates to digital integrations
- Know when to call out organizational challenges that are impeding the team’s ability to meet customer expectations
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professionally and personally. Click here to learn more!