EMEA Marketing Director - London, United Kingdom
Due to internal promotion, we now have the need to recruit for a new EMEA Marketing Director, based from our EMEA HQ in London. You will be leading a team that is spread across our operations in London, Madrid and Dubai and you will be responsible for the development and execution of the EMEA marketing strategy, ensuring we continue to achieve key business goals.
As EMEA Marketing Director you are accountable for demand generation and go-to-market strategy for our portfolio of print and digital products across our EMEA operating regions and key customer markets, (Higher Education, schools, professional and English learning). You will define, create and execute integrated regional marketing programs using the appropriate mix of differing marketing tactics. Marketing initiatives will be developed and deployed to support the direct, indirect and e-commerce channels throughout the region with the overall goal to increase McGraw-Hill Education market share.
You should apply if you have:
- A strong and established background in a similar, international, position, preferably in an EdTech, publishing, or education field.
- First-hand experience in modern marketing that including, content marketing, demand generation, insights, digital and brand. This should be coupled with demonstrable success in driving new business growth and market penetration.
- A solid understanding of measuring marketing initiative and programs and the impact of these on the bottom line.
- Proven ability to translate business objectives into effective marketing programs and measure marketing ROI.
- Proven experience and reputation as a customer-led marketer.
- The skills and competencies to lead and manage local and remote teams.
- Preferable previous workings with Marketo and/or SalesForce.com.
Key competencies required for this role:
- Analytical thinking – you will need to develop customer insight and define priority segments through data analysis and research, communicating results across the organisation and filtering this into appropriate messaging.
- Customer focus - develop marketing programmes to acquire, nurture and retain key accounts, working with local product and sales teams to outline initiatives to grow share of customer accounts.
- Decision making - proactively measure marketing ROI and KPI’s and adjust plans accordingly based on data driven decision making.
- Value proposition – in collaboration with other, international marketing teams, develop and deliver regional B2B and B2C marketing programs that express advantages of our offerings and to ensure overall marketing consistency in messaging and value proposition.
- Team work - enable sales teams to sell effectively by developing compelling messaging, sales tools, product and platform training, whilst tracking competitive activities.
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalized learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. If you are an experienced marketing leader, with excellent communication skills and has the flexibility to meet changing needs, we want to talk to you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!