Associate Solution Developer - Columbus, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic, Associate Solution Developer, Project Status Worker, to join our CCS team in Columbus, OH for development of print and digital customized content and services to meet customer and state-specific needs. Does this sound like you?
As part of our PreK-12 business, you’ll be part of a team that creates robust digital tools, curriculum and learning solutions in a variety of formats that are used by millions of educators and students every day.
This is Project Status position.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- DPlan and develop product (print, digital, audio, video, elearning, learning objects, etc.) in alignment and within the parameters of the customer, market and/or product requirements and specifications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams on products, programs, and solutions in accordance with relevant learning objectives and state customization needs/requests.
- Serve as content generalist―artfully repurposing content to produce accurate, error-free, high-quality solutions (print and/or digital) and products that meet curriculum standards and market requirements.
- Track and follow approved workflows at all stages, and meet all intermediate and final schedules and deliverables.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that market requirements, product requirements, project schedules, project budgets, and product objectives are met.
- Manage the preparation, organization, tracking, and delivery of assets according to departmental guidelines.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1-3 years of print and/or media development or program management experience.
- Experience with digital instructional design, preferably in training or education.
- Understanding of content development and instructional design, including key educational pedagogies. Experience with teaching trends and strategies for improving teaching and learning helpful.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects to deadline and budget simultaneously.
- Knowledge of content management systems and learning management systems preferable.
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and written, who can visualize, describe, and model product solutions for a variety of customers, both internal and external.
- Highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Displays and acts with initiative, integrity, and professionalism.
- Collaborative, experienced team player with problem-solving skills who is dedicated to meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!