Customer Service Representative - Maidenhead, United Kingdom
Due to continued growth, we have a new opportunity for a team-focused, professional and passionate Customer Services Representative. Based from our office in Maidenhead, and working as part of a large Customer Service team, you will be responsible for managing internal and external communications – received by telephone, email, fax, post or via the internet - accurately and efficiently, ensuring all customer requirements are identified and met.
This specific position will be looking after our Middle East operations so you will work closely with the Customer Services team leader in processing approximately 200– 300 enquiries and orders per day for our customers and internal functions.
Your contribution to the team will include:
- Complex order processing and transactions using our Enterprise Resource Planning system and in accordance with service level targets.
- Using Excel, provide administrative support for E-book billing.
- Handling complex queries within the agreed service level targets.
- Handle all inbound calls in a professional and timely manner, maximising resolution at first point of contact.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Previous experience in a customer service role.
- Demonstrable experience using MS Excel in a previous role.
- An understanding of working with customers in international markets would be preferred, ideally the Middle East region.
- Salesforce.com experience would be advantageous.
McGraw-Hill Education is a learning science company that delivers personalised learning experiences that help students, parents, educators and professionals drive results. If you possess excellent attention to detail and have outstanding communication skills, we want to talk to you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!