Sr Project Manager - New York City, NY
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Project Manager preferred to be in our New York, NY office. Does this sound like you?
Reporting to the Director of Product Management for Mathematics Personalized Learning, this new position of Project Manager will work under the direction of the Director of Digital Production and with others within the division and with third party vendors to manage multiple projects. The Project Manager will be responsible for participating on project teams, completing individual responsibilities, developing schedules, and coordinating all necessary resources to ensure completion of projects on time and within budget.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- This position will primarily participate in a team responsible for the updating of various online web resources. This could include daily, weekly, or monthly updates to online content as well as adding entire new chapters to various websites. The content would be reviewed, copy edited, routed to author and to vendor, proofed, and then approved for online publication
- This position should be familiar with XML as it relates to books, videos, and audio.
- An understanding of the book production process to work in the Content Management System.
- Manage freelancers and third party vendors.
- This position will manage multiple digital projects simultaneously.
- This position will develop strong relationships with key project sponsors and team members.
- This position will process invoices and requests for payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Related industry experience a plus.
- Three plus years experience in all phases of project management.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills working with project team, stakeholders, and vendors.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines consistently is required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!