Content Project Manager - Dubuque, IA
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Content Project Manager working in our Dubuque, Iowa office.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Responsible for management of assigned projects, including all content and delivery components. Participate in projects from content creation, collection and assembly through final product delivery.
- Contribute to meeting or beating annual EBITDA targets
- Responsible for delivery of assigned core product with high level of efficiency, speed to market, and top quality suitable for customer needs
- Strong communication and decision making skills required
- Strong technology skills with emphasis on all aspects of project management
- Managing multiple components with different levels of complexity
- Manage high-volume, fast-paced, competing priorities
- Effectively liaison with all internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in transition of print to full digital workflows and outputs
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in McGraw-Hill Education project management or equivalent, including digital content production and establishing and maintaining third party relationships
- Proficiency in publishing workflows and digital toolsets
- Strong knowledge of digital content authoring tools and related technologies, including HTML, Amazon Cloud, ePub and HTML 5, and other emerging technologies
Working across the Products and Markets organization and DPG, plan and manage implementation of all assigned core products from content creation, collection and assembly through final product delivery. Manage project budgets, establish project schedules, and act as primary project contact for both internal stakeholders and external Partners/Resources. Coordinate activities with other team members to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and that meet expected end user experience needs and content quality standards. Report on project status on a regular basis to Program Manager.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!