Program Administrator - Central Singapore, Singapore
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of Program Administrator. In this role, you will provide support to fulfill products to both internal and external customers. You will manage inventory within the supply chain to support demand
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Manage demand planning process for the APAC regions / subsidiaries for printing or fulfilment
- Liaise with rights and permission department for rights clearance
- Manage the approval process for print
- Process/liaise with pricing team for price fixation and upload into ERP system
- Ensure the availability of digital products to support sales
- Monitor and track freight spend against inventory
- Manage and support the invoice reconciliation from head office
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational company
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office Applications
- Supply Chain Knowledge would be seen as an advantage.
Program administrator must have the ability to multitask and manage various priorities. Strong verbal and written communication skills is also important for this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!