Digital Learning Consultant - Richmond, Australia
McGraw Hill Education is looking for someone who is both detail oriented and customer focused to join our team in the role of a Digital Learning Consultant. In this role, you will responsible for improving student, instructor and institutional outcomes through the use MHE premium digital products and services within a defined territory. You will provide personal consultation for institutions, departments and individual customers You will be responsible for maximising and tracking student activations against enrolment.
At McGraw Hill Education, we believe service is our strength. As a Digital Learning Consultant, you will be part of our Higher Education team. Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Execute an implementation program and partner with customers to ensure proper usage and sales growth.
- Engage key existing customers to ensure successful implementation and usage of McGraw-Hill's Higher Education digital tools.
- Perform on site and virtual customer training and sales presentations as required.
- Analyse your territory’s implementation and usage to ensure: high quality data integrity and clear, consistent customer communication responsive to usage.
- Implementation support: providing personal consultation for institutions and departments that are implementing a MHE digital product.
- Point of contact and relationship manager for our customers on technical and support issues, problem solving and training requirements
What you’ll need to be successful:
- High proficiency in Microsoft suite of products (experience with Webinar hosting services (e.g. WebEx) is desirable)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with online technology (personal computers, mobile applications and internet concepts e.g. clearing cache)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Related experience which could include: Working with customers in educational publishing or educational software, pre-and post-sales support, customer success, teaching and/ or providing training.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and move them forward to completion within defined timelines.
- CRM (e.g. SFDC) experience a bonus
- Bachelor's Degree
- Flexibility to travel (some interstate travel will be required)
Digital Learning Consultant must have Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Strong presentation skills and experience presenting to a group is also important for this role. The ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users are most likely to succeed in this role. If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!