Manager, Channel Relationship - Burr Ridge, IL
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Manager – Channel Relationship working in our Chicago, IL office.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Support as a single point of contact many tier two partners, providing enhanced service and coordination of approaches to engagement
- Assist in development of channel strategy across both tier 1 and tier 2 partners working in coordination with VP – Strategic Partnerships and VP – Analytics and Strategic Initiatives
- Serve as a direct support resource for key senior leaders on business process improvements and demonstrate ability to communicate progress to stated, expected timeline and goals
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- MBA or another advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years relevant experience with demonstrated success in establishing partnerships (within and outside of organization)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate (written and oral) with partners outside the organization.
- Outstanding cross-functional leadership; ability to influence across groups with strong communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated ability to condense complex information into easily digestible and actionable for stakeholders
- Demonstrates high level of personal credibility; ability to work collaboratively and build relationships with all levels within an organization
- Must have strong competency in MS Office products, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Must have moderate ability to understand quantitative impacts to engagements, using Microsoft Excel or other tools as appropriate.
- Experience with project management concepts and project tracking systems (Microsoft Project) preferred.
- Ability to travel occasionally required (10-20%)
The Manager – Channel Relationship supports McGraw-Hill Higher Education’s leadership and overall channel engagement strategy by providing support to distribution partners through the coordination of partner specific strategies, resolution of operational matter and providing a “single point of contact” for many smaller to middle size partners. This role would also provide support for larger partners as part of a team based approach with VP - Strategic Partnerships and VP – Analytics and Strategic Initiatives.
This role will support the development of integrated strategic plans and projects that impact go to market strategy and help to put broad context around supporting various pricing and market strategies. It is expected that this role will be a change agent in the organization through exceptional use of data and analytics and be able to position recommendations with support of leadership with and beyond the team.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-New York-New York City, North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston