Lead EAI Developer - Blacklick, OH
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Lead EAI Developer in our Blacklick, OH office. Does this sound like you?
The Lead EAI Developer in Global Technology Services is responsible for supporting McGraw-Hill Education’s (MHE) middle ware applications including Oracle Document management (Capture, Imaging, Forms recognition) Fax, Check printing, and web applications. The position requires support of middleware (EAI) products, patching, upgrading and new integration development. This position will also be responsible for supervising and coordinating effort of EAI team.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Coordinate the analysis and solution of reported processing issues via monitoring tools or user tickets.
- Coordinate applications support for product and server patching and upgrades.
- Analyze and translate business requirements to functional specifications and provide recommendations and right solution design.
- Review and approve all Functional and technical design specifications and documents and code for new development.
- Interact with client, developers and IT peers to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of modifications into the production environment.
- Assists with analysis on technical decisions (Ex. Risk verses Value-Add).
- Analyze metrics for defects, issues, process timing, first pass yield, etc.
- Ability to analyze software gaps and make recommendations to improve overall software quality.
- Communicate metrics based on software quality to product team.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Overall 8+ years in business and information technology support with a focus on developing and delivering integration solutions.
- Must have minimum of two years’ experience with Oracle Document management suite including Oracle Capture, Oracle Imaging, Oracle Forms recognition and Crawford document processor.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with VERTEX Tax Decision Maker administration and Oracle EBS integration.
- Minimum 4 years proven developer experience with JAVA, WEBLOGIC, Oracle SOA 12c, and UNIX/WIN Scripting in design, development, and support.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL & PLSQL.
- Specific experience in one or more of following products (RightFax, Aventex, BottomLine), a plus.
- Proven skills working with software vendors to coordinate vendor support.
- Expertise in the support and enhancement of Oracle Document management suite including Oracle capture, Oracle Imaging, Oracle Forms recognition and Crawford document processor.
- Expertise in Vertex Tax decision Maker administration and Vertex Oracle EBS integration.
- Expertise in the support and development of integration products using JAVA, WEBLOGIC, Oracle SOA 12c, Scripting, and Vendor proprietary languages.
- Ability to coordinate the Design, Development and Testing of Integration applications.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical requirements and solutions.
- Ability to provide end to end technical guidance on the software development life cycle (requirements through implementation).
- Ability to create high quality documentation for end to end solutions.
- Ability to coordinate the work and priorities of multiple team members.
- Experience leveraging Cloud computing solutions and architectures is a plus.
- Education, Publishing, Media or equivalent industry experience is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills - including oral and written communications, relationship building, collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict mediation - across a broad range of levels in the organization
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Self-motivated and well-organized; able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including effective meeting management; prepare and present (PowerPoint/Visio); documentation templates for various procedures when needed.
- Ability to work dynamically in both team and independent environments is necessary.
- Ability to pick up complex concepts and processes quickly.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!