Implementation Manager - California, Home, CA
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Implementation Manager working in California.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of products for all markets, in order to serve as a company liaison with customers, sales representatives, prospective customers, and partner organizations.
- Work with implementations of all sizes to ensure successful planning and launches that are designed and executed with best practices in mind.
- Design and deliver customized training and professional development sessions to advanced users in a train the trainer model.
- Manage large complex implementation scenarios to optimize business and growth opportunities.
- Attend tradeshows in order to provide demonstrations and answer inquiries from customers and prospective customers. Follow up with prospective customers in order to provide training and presentations as needed.
- Coordinate and assist with the marketing of MHE as directed by management. This may include advertising, videos, webinar presentations, and customer training.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical support issues including product, hardware, and network issues with MHE Work with sales reps to achieve training certification status and to improve customer implementations of MHE.
- Work with customers and sales reps in the field doing demonstrations, presentations, and trainings.
- Gather, synthesize, and share customer feedback with appropriate channels at MHE including Product Development, UX, and Content.
- Write copy for and/or update various components of website, including training center videos and tutorials for all markets.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Five plus years of related experience, which could include working with customers in educational publishing or educational software publishing, teaching in K-12 or higher education, and/or providing training in corporate or educational settings.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with employees and customers at all levels, including the ability to give clear precise instructions that are readily understandable by non-technical users.
- Detail oriented, with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with personal computer operating systems and applications, as well as knowledge of Internet concepts (bandwidth, video streaming, etc.) and practices and procedures for PC troubleshooting; experience with MAC a plus.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Camtasia, and Articulate; Webinar hosting services a plus.
- Job requires willingness to work a flexible schedule, including some weekend and evening work, travel up to 40%.
- Ability to lead project management of large scale implementations in all markets.
The Implementation Manager will provide implementation coaching, professional development, training and technical assistance regarding ALEKS products to customers and potential customers, and the sales organization. This individual will implement strategies to win, maintain, and grow business through efforts to establish and improve implementation fidelity in all markets.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!