Software Engineer Intern - Irvine, CA
ALEKS, a division of McGraw-Hill Education has an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineering Intern! This position will be located at our Irvine, CA facility.
The Software Engineering Intern will develop various tools, simulations, and programs for the ALEKS software.
- Learn and study the existing technology behind ALEKS.
- Develop complex graphical interface tools for software.
- Demonstrate understanding and hone in on newly acquired skills with an applied project.
- Produce a written technical report.
- Perform other assignments or duties as necessary.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering from a top school preferred
- Software programming skills
- Self-motivated, self-critical, attentive to detail, and self-learner
- Ability to understand, analyze, and further expand technical work of other employees
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!