Recruiter - Columbus, OH
McGraw-Hill Education is looking for someone who is highly motivated and customer focused to join our Talent Acquisition team as a Recruiter. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the full-cycle recruiting process to include talent outreach, marketing of positions, screening applicants and building a pipeline of qualified and interested prospects. Your focus will be developing and maintaining long-term relationships with Hiring Managers and candidates to ensure a positive recruiting experience for both.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Sourcing Candidates: Source, qualify and match candidates to defined profiles and specific open requisitions across assigned Business Units. Create candidate pool of diverse qualified candidates through creative and traditional sourcing methods
- Hiring Manager Relationships: Create strong relationships with business, including knowledge of business and partnership with hiring managers to ensure qualified candidates are hired in a timely manner
- Candidate Research: Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies. Work with various databases for sourcing and tracking of candidates
- Candidate Experience: Work closely with recruiting coordinator to ensure positive applicant experience throughout the recruiting process
- Data / Reporting: Provide regular reporting to Talent Acquisition management team and to the business as needed
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Five or more years’ experience managing full-cycle sourcing, recruiting, hiring processes either in-house or in a professional agency
- Experience using sourcing channels such as company website, ATS, CRM, social media, internet job boards, networking boards, and professional organizations to attract both passive and active job seekers
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems
- Core competencies for the role include strong strategic, tactical, negotiation, communication, interpersonal, organizational, analytical, creative, and influencing skills
Recruiters must have excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload on many projects simultaneously. In addition, knowledge of state and federal employment laws concerning recruitment and hiring practices is preferred. Candidates who can develop a deep expertise in the organization and its roles to accurately and positively represent to candidates and prospects are most likely to succeed in this role. This position is currently available in Boston, Columbus, Chicago and Remote locations.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? You’ll have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally. Click here to learn more!
North America-United States-Illinois-Chicago, North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston