Implementation Consultant - Dubuque, IA
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Implementation Consultant working in our Dubuque, Iowa office.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Effective project management of professor or institution’s digital product implementation. Monitor digital implementation plan to ensure adherence to set timelines and customer satisfaction.
- Effectively conducts training of MHHE digital product or services via WebEx and/or phone to professors.
- In-depth knowledge of MHHE digital products and computer operating systems in order to demonstrate product; troubleshoot technical issues and respond to complex questions from customer.
- Collaborate and problem-solve with professors to better understand work flows that align with McGraw-Hill’s software solutions to ensure successful student outcomes.
- Build strong and trusted relationship with Learning Technology reps. Collaborate to quickly resolve customer concerns or potential issues with planned digital implementation.
- Effective and successful use of McGraw-Hill’s solutions-based training program.
- Maintain and update project information in a tracking system (Salesforce or other) such as status updates; monitoring process and tracking customer satisfaction.
- Share product and customer feedback with MHHE product teams on MHHE digital products or implementation process.
- Bachelors degree required
- 1-2 years of experience implementing digital technology in an academic setting; higher education experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred; not required
- High level of digital aptitude
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills to implement our products; must be able to exhibit confidence and build trust when speaking with faculty
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, MS Windows, technology and the web.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!